Wednesday, April 1, 2009

love = happiness

To someone that have stole my broken heart;
mr ARJUNA CINTA..
I ask myself each day, what is love?
I have also asked people to define it..
I have tried to look answers from above..
But there's just no answer that could fit..
One day I tried to see how it feels..
I found you to whom I should try..
Because your determination to me appeals..
Although you're true,
all I do is deny
I tried to keep you as long as I can..
I have let you show your love to me..
I haven't notice the feeling has begun..
Feelings I did not expect to see..
I felt I want to repay you for your care..
I also want to make you happy..
As you desire love from me to share..
But a hope of love not in a hurry..
Now, would my definition of love fit?
Will it really explain what it means?
I am not feeling this could be it..
But it is just the way it seems..
Love explains the meaning of happiness..
When you're in love, you're glad for sure..
And when you love, you are honest..
In mind and words you're pure..
From; miss farah booboo~

No comments:

Post a Comment