Wednesday, April 1, 2009

FEEL IT SHAYAYANG..


Tell me everything you want..
I'll give you whatever you desire..
I only ask for your love in return..
A fire burns inside me..
My heart's pounding..
Inside your "SEPET" eyes i've fallen..
My heart is reaching out for you..
Take my love..
Give me something amazing without words..
(u knoe what kan??)
You put me in a daze..
Your touch makes me melt..
where I stand??
I can't explain why??
I love you or how much???
But I can show you something unimaginable..
You add meaning to my life..
I feel warm in your embrace..
With you I can feel free..
Nothing else in the world matters ..
but youI strive for your love..
I don't need Cupid's arrow to know I love you..
I want you now..
I need you today..
Come into my arms and feel it shayayang..

No comments:

Post a Comment