Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I WANT TO SPEND MY LIFE TIME LOVING YOU..


Once there was one,
and now we are two..
But one of us thinks this is not true..
To be put together is what I really hope..
Because all this while I can't seem to cope..
To spend a lifetime with you..
That is such a dream..
Your words, your love, and your presence too..
I miss them to the extreme..
How I want to be back together..
With our ten fingers laced..
How I want to be with you forever??
So that our love will never be erased..
I want to feel my heart's rapid beat..
When you come into my sight..
I want to jump for joy when we finally meet..
And hug you with all my might..
I want you to love me..
Because I love you so much..
This break up is not meant to be..
This cannot be the final touch..
I want to tell my children..
When they ask me something sudden..
"Who was your first love, mother?"
I don't want to pull out photographs..
I will just have to point to you..
And say,"Darlings, this is the example of love so true."

No comments:

Post a Comment