Friday, April 24, 2009

do you still remember?

remember the first day when i saw your face?
remember the first day when you smiled at me?
you stepped to me then u said to me..
i was the woman u dreamed about..
remember the first day when you called my phone?
remember the first day when you took me out?
we had butterflies although we tried to hide..
and we both have a beautiful night..
the way we held each others hand..
the way we talked, the way we laugh..
it felt so good to find true love..
i knew right then that there you were the one..
i know that he love me cause he told me so..
i know that he love me cause his feelings show..
when he stares at me you can see he is cares for me..
you can see haw he is so deep in love..
i know that he love me cause its so obvious..
i know that he love me cause its me he trust..
and he's missing me if he's not kissing me..
and when he looks at me his "sepet" eyes tell it so..
remember the first day, the first day we kissed?
remember the first day we had an argument?
we apologized then we compromised..
and we have'nt argued ever since..
remember the first day we stopped playing games?
remember the first day, the first day you fell in love with me?
it felt so good for you to say those words..
cause i felt the same way too..
im so happy so happy that you in my life..
and baby now that you are apart of me..
you've showed me..
showed me the meaning of love..
and i know he loves me~
and i still remember all the things that we have been through together~

No comments:

Post a Comment