Thursday, July 9, 2009

new story begin..



sekarang, setelah mcm2 bnd berlaku pada aku, aku dah mulakan hidup baru.. with my friends or just me alone.. i have to try to be indipendent.. and im learning.. everything that i can do by my self i will do it on my own.. we never know what people think about us kan.. plus we cannot satisfy others.. so here's the new me.. owh.. intersesi dah lepas n masa tu la aku start belajar indipendent.. i gain new perspective in life.. in terms of friendship and also my future.. i lost someone but then i get someone.. people come n go.. some people just leave without saying a word.. yeah.. do u realize that? xpe.. i'm not doing that without purpose.. n i'm sure they know that.. but than my relationship ngan my best friend dah kembali ok.. me n nuha dah back to normal.. im very happy to see her happy.. aku boleh senyum sendiri bila dengar dia cerita pasal her puppy love.. yes... dia ada cinta monyet sejak dia kecik lg.. n now, after almost 8 years, she found him kat facebook!!!! can u imagine that?? n they dah start sms-ing each other.. and i told her to meet him somewhere.. maybe lunch?? dineer?? or movie?? haha.. jahat kan aku?? nuha da ada bf!! ala.. for me they are just friends kan.. so xpe kot?? anyway, im praying for her happiness..

No comments:

Post a Comment